Question:
Who is your fav soul,r&b singer?
soulsista20
2007-05-11 06:15:32 UTC
Who is your fav soul,r&b singer?
33 answers:
cjstudent2006
2007-05-11 07:31:52 UTC
All of the original artist of the 60's and 70's.
Support Breast Cancer Research
2007-05-11 08:04:00 UTC
The Temptations

Diana Ross

Aretha Franklin

Ray Charles
Sa_San
2007-05-11 16:09:30 UTC
Alicia Keys

Mary J. Blige

R. Kelly

Usher

Lauren Hill

MJ

David Ruffin

The Temptations

Marvin Gaye
itsmagic
2007-05-11 12:54:51 UTC
Raphael Saadiq

R. Kelly

John Legend

Mary J Blige
leohemmings
2007-05-11 07:54:46 UTC
The Isley Brothers, Earth Wind and Fire, Al Green,James Brown(RIP), Marvin Gaye,k Luther Vandross and Lauren Hill
2007-05-11 19:33:55 UTC
India.Arie, Anthony Hamilton, Temptations, Cameo, Earth, Wind and Fire, John Legend, Chaka Khan.
wadacious
2007-05-11 08:57:14 UTC
Musiq Soulchild
Bri-anna
2007-05-11 07:12:51 UTC
Mary J. Blige
k_ Misteeg
2007-05-11 06:51:02 UTC
Prince
MusicalHeart
2007-05-11 10:16:42 UTC
Gladys Knight (always)

Robin Thicke (right now)

Mary J Blige (always)

Sade (always)

90s Mariah Carey (always) bring her back.

Lauryn Hill

Luther Vandross (RIP)

Aaliyah (RIP)
Mo
2007-05-11 06:17:33 UTC
Maxwell Forever!
Prima_Donnassassin!
2007-05-11 12:33:39 UTC
I LOVE Lauryn Hill, India.Arie, and Brandy (Other than her recent car accident situation, other things in her personal life don't appeal to me, but she's made some GREAT albums!)...and I MUST give props to miss Corinne Bailey Rae!! Album is NICE!! :)
AnarchyONtheSHORTbus
2007-05-11 06:18:49 UTC
Robin Thicke and Stevie Wonder
2007-05-11 10:54:06 UTC
Hi! Ciara, Beyonce and Mary J. Blige. You? xx
Nai Baybee.
2007-05-11 13:51:38 UTC
Ciara
2007-05-11 07:24:58 UTC
Sade
Stratobratster
2007-05-11 06:28:15 UTC
Of all time or currently? Of all time its the 70s singer Minnie Riperton. My current favorite is Beyonce.
wreck'd angel
2007-05-11 06:23:11 UTC
Tamia
puddinskitz
2007-05-11 06:17:56 UTC
Mary J Blidge / Beyonce
joanna
2007-05-11 06:23:37 UTC
Mary J. Blige 'n Beyonce
simply_ch0c0late
2007-05-11 06:20:56 UTC
R. Kelly~

Mary J Blige~
Essie
2007-05-11 08:08:04 UTC
Right now, Robin Thicke!
alstar333
2007-05-11 06:18:33 UTC
Sade will always top my list, also love Lauren Hill
clicksqueek
2007-05-11 06:19:40 UTC
Gladys Knight is at the top of my list--her voice is so full of strength and richness!
2007-05-11 06:17:15 UTC
At the moment...John Legend
missmelissa80
2007-05-11 11:36:58 UTC
otis redding-his voice could make osama bin laden melt! also john legend, musiq, maxwell, d'angelo, al green, cutis mayfield, teddy pendergrass, aretha franklin, jon b
Candi Apples
2007-05-11 07:00:42 UTC
Sade.
2007-05-11 06:17:47 UTC
Al Green!!!!!
KAZONE
2007-05-11 08:59:07 UTC
Jeffrey Osborne - he began with L.T.D., old school r & b.
melsy
2007-05-11 06:23:17 UTC
paula de anda and frankie j
2007-05-11 06:17:51 UTC