Question:
what are some good hip hop r&b love songs of say 2004 back?
Deeka G
2007-05-11 11:14:28 UTC
i need some old songs from like jagged edge,genuine,etc
Four answers:
itsmagic
2007-05-11 13:03:52 UTC
Im still in love with you- new edition

promise- jagged edge

anything- 3T

If i ever fall in love- Shai

by your side- Sade

lady- d'angelo

in to you- tamia

all my life- kc-i & jojo

differences- genuine

ask of you- rapheal saadiq

anniversay- tony toni tone

whatever you want-tony toni toni

can you stand the rain- new edition

killing me softly- lauren hill

kiss of life- sade

kissing you- total

fortunate-maxwell

i need love- ll cool j

lets get marrried- jagged edge

wifey- next

make it last forever- keith sweat

ill give all my love to you- keith sweat

nobody-keith sweat

crazy- kc-i & jojo

love- musiq

good love- RL

spend my life with you- Tamia & Eric Benet
may
2007-05-11 19:49:19 UTC
By Aaliyah- The One I gave My Heart To, One In A Million, $ page Letter, Miss You, At your best You are Loved, and Age Anit Nothin But a Number.

By Ginuwine- Only When Your Lonely.

Lovers and friends By Usher.

Usher- Nice and Slow, U make me wanna, and U Remind Me
realstylesint'l
2007-05-11 19:01:36 UTC
i liked the song 'take it slow' by o'ryan. i liked 'be your girl' by teedra moses. those are two of the songs i liked.

yeah, and i liked 'loneliness' by babyface.

towards the end of 2004, i heard a girl called lina sing a song called 'come to mama', with a jazz flavor to it. i loved that one.
Honey
2007-05-11 18:29:23 UTC
solider-destiny childs