Question:
I need some good techno to download!?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
I need some good techno to download!?
Five answers:
Angelacia baybeeeeee
2007-05-10 12:36:44 UTC
search for: cocaine vs ecstasy

peaches

princess superstar

felix da housecat

entra mi casa - armand van heldan

stars above us - st etienne

ibiza euphoria - paul van dyke

satisfaction - benny benassi

lovin you more - steve mac ft mosquito

you sure do - strike (theres lyrics though)

around the world - daft punk

one more time - daft punk

princess superstar - coochie coo

kinda kinky - ursula 1000
Pops
2007-05-10 13:29:39 UTC
not sure about entri mi casa, but psychic bounty killas or summertime for armand van heldin works

and of course, daft punk

but in relation to cascada, i would recommend Bent, Royksopp, Deepsky, or Massive Attack
2007-05-10 08:59:02 UTC
visit torrent sites

loads of techno music there
2007-05-11 05:37:46 UTC
There is no good techno.
Alli
2007-05-11 09:16:39 UTC
Try some of these songs; they are some of my favorite trance/techno songs and artists:

Ferry Corsten "Fire", "Punk", "Time" & "Everything Goes"

DJ Micro "Inside Of Me (Spacecorn Vs. Artificial)"

Robin Fox "I See Stars"

Above & Beyond "Can't Sleep" and "For All I Care"

Suite 117 "Smaller"

Lautsprecher "Omnibus"

Karsh Kale "Free Fall"

Nysse & Hinton "Silver Water" (DS Remix)

Cara Dillion vs. 2Devine "Black Is The Colour"

Tube & Berger "Straight Ahead"

Olive "You're Not Alone" (ATB Remix)

Danielle Bollinger "Kiss The Sky"

Gabriel and Dresden "Tracking Treasure Town"

Judge Jules "Ordinary Day"

Kirsty Hawkshaw "Fine Day"

Cabin Crew "Star To Fall"

September "Satellites"

Paul Van Dyke "For An Angel", "Nothing But You" & "The Other Side"

Ian Van Dahl "Castles in the Sky"

Foggy "Come...(Into My Dream)"

Oceanlab "Clear Blue Water" & "Satellite"

Angel City "Do You Know (I Go Crazy)" and "Love Me Right"

Kaskade "Steppin' Out" & "Be Still"

Iio "Rapture", "Kiss You", & "Smooth"

Benassi Bros "Every Single Day" & "Hit My Heart"

Stonebridge "Time" & "Put Em High"

Aurora "Hear You Calling" (Ferry Corsten Remix)

Motorcycle "As The Rush Comes"

Groove(a)holics "Children 2002"

Happy listening!