Question:
americanidol.com?
2007-05-10 18:21:56 UTC
I would like to no, way was the auditis was so bad when Lakisha was singing. Me and other think it was a sit up for her because she was the strongest singer in the performing of all.
Three answers:
MusicalHeart
2007-05-10 23:38:34 UTC
Are y'all serious. Lakisha is a strong singer but she's not the best. Vocally Jordin has it hands down and Melinda, tone wise is almost always perfect. Lakisha hasn't been doing to good recently. i wanted Blake to go home and I'm kinda sad Lakisha went home but I'm still happy cause my girls Jordin and Melinda are still in it. But I'm hoping Lakisha gets a deal because she really wanted to do this for her daughter and give them both a better life. I'm proud of her though.
2007-05-11 01:33:30 UTC
You are right on. I've seen then do this before and that's why I don't watch it as much as I use to. Lakisha is great but they wanted someone else
Lamoya
2007-05-11 01:39:47 UTC
i think so too she was my favorite