Question:
Are Rihanna and Beyonce Friends?
Phinoeas
2007-05-09 19:55:35 UTC
Are Rihanna and Beyonce Friends?
Eight answers:
Xonda
2007-05-09 19:59:24 UTC
Ha - kinda doubt it...Beyonce is jealous of Rihanna due to her relationship with Jay Z...(so they say)
2007-05-10 14:12:00 UTC
Beyonce has no reason to be jealous of Rihanna. I've read that Beyonce has mentored Rihanna in her singing career. I wouldn't say that they are friends, but they respect each other.
2007-05-10 04:40:15 UTC
Beyonce and Rihanna are said to be very fierce rivals, and some fans are of the opinion that Rihanna tries to fashion herself like Beyonce.

Personally i don't care much about these two...neither of them are especially good singers.
Support Breast Cancer Research
2007-05-10 20:35:21 UTC
Better question should be is beyonce and Jay-Z's allegedly childs mothers friends?
You Lames!
2007-05-10 17:46:09 UTC
They are friends they eat together and everything.
elaine.patton
2007-05-10 09:38:03 UTC
you wish! they could treat each others like siblings!
ksanford879
2007-05-11 13:54:42 UTC
Hell to the NAW!
E-Natural