Question:
I will like to know are the best hip hop artist at the moment?
winchelle l
2007-05-10 20:13:51 UTC
I will like to know are the best hip hop artist at the moment?
Eleven answers:
paperdoeboyfresh
2007-05-10 20:26:30 UTC
I would probably say that Young Buck is really good right now. Ludacris is also getting a piece of the game. Ne-yo and T-Pain are pimpin it out to at the top of the charts. Akon is doing pretty good now-a-days also. All of these have been successful before, and not many new faces in the business either. only one i can really think of is M.I.M.S.

Out of everyone out there, T-Pain is in my mind the most along with R-Kelly - Im a Flirt Remix
MusicalHeart
2007-05-10 23:29:39 UTC
I will have to say Weezy F. Baby. Nas lyrically still and Jay.

Hip Hop is dead but there are good artists who still speak the truth and actually have something to say out there but don't get no air play or shine.
JVLinebager
2007-05-10 23:10:43 UTC
If you are a true fan of hip hop and miss when meaning was a part of the music then you'll wan't to check out Rhymefest, Lupe Fiasco, or Common.
Kym
2007-05-11 12:08:33 UTC
Mary J Blige, T.I, Yung Joc, LLoyd, Bobby Valentino, Keyshia Cole.
whatwouldyodado2006
2007-05-10 20:22:08 UTC
That's kinda tough.

I like Nas's last album though i havent historically be a nas guy.

gettin a little tired of the club music. I kind like hearing people string a few ideas together.

this year? I hard because I havent seen anything on MTV worth a 20 for.
Crazychick
2007-05-11 03:47:39 UTC
Rick Ross & Lil Wayne
2007-05-10 20:38:06 UTC
Who cares, Hip-Hop makes NO DAMN SENSE to me, is music with no meaning... What ever happened to guys like 2pac and Biggie???

Seems like EVERYONE is trying 2 find a good beat instead of good lyrics... Hip-Hop is TRASH to me
Essie
2007-05-11 08:41:26 UTC
Yeah, T-pain
Mo's Lady