Question:
Ciara and Lil Wayne?
when_music_was_awesome
2007-05-10 17:20:00 UTC
wassup with the song on da drought 3 where he seems fond of her and do they go together?
Six answers:
2007-05-10 17:22:08 UTC
omg who cares

get some new music!
Nai Baybee.
2007-05-11 20:58:08 UTC
I heard that song. I like that song. But I don't know if they are dating or not but he's really putting it all out there. You would wonder about it though. I was kind of shocked by it though.
♥LOVE♥
2007-05-11 01:48:52 UTC
Idk what you talking about

But I dont think they together

If they do whats up with ciara gettin which shorter dudes then her,Bow wow is short and i think lil wayne shorter!..even though lil wayne is fine
zaiah445
2007-05-11 01:15:10 UTC
What is the song called cuz I have that mixtape...i think lol
E Roc
2007-05-11 02:39:52 UTC
yall ignorant.. but that song is called Promise.. its one of my favorites by him.. but i dont think they together, i just think he wants her lol.. but yea that song is hot
2007-05-11 01:09:46 UTC
IDK what you are talking about and no I dont think that they go together!!