Question:
Where can I go to download free music to my I-Pod Nano?
shebj
2007-05-10 12:44:19 UTC
Where can I go to download free music to my I-Pod Nano?
Seven answers:
2007-05-10 12:56:39 UTC
download limewire, everything is free, then take the songs you downloaded and add them to a playlist in your limewire, after that save it in a file, preferably in your music section because it is easier to access, then open up your iTunes and add the file to your library.
2007-05-10 15:32:48 UTC
Limewire
Tasha
2007-05-10 12:47:36 UTC
LimeWire, Kazaa,
redlight
2007-05-10 12:55:22 UTC
LIMEWIRE!!

i have 320 songs on my iPod Nano and havn't bought any of them cause of it
2007-05-10 12:46:57 UTC
download it at limewire
Rach ♥
2007-05-10 13:01:42 UTC