Question:
Can anyone out there give me some the names of some good reggea songs?
2007-05-10 12:41:55 UTC
I love it! I have for so long but im not good with the names and or artists and recently I lost my comp which was packed with music, so I need to start all over again. I would love some dancehall classics, as well as new stuff.
Eighteen answers:
kame121703
2007-05-10 15:49:55 UTC
if you want more dancehall type, some artists are (as im sure u know some):

vybz kartel, alaine, tok, wayne marshall, erupt, assassin, voicemail, cecile, munga, tami chynn, leftside & esco, aidonia, etc...

there's toooo many songs to just name all of them... but if you put in different riddims in a search, u can find tons of songs.... some (old and new) are...

martial arts, french vanilla, hard drive, diwali, mad ants, mad indian, mad instruments, bounce, slingshot, grimey, jonkanoo, blackout, tunda clap, mad guitar, coolie dance, drop draws, elevator, quick draw, move, grammazone, smash, time, siren, first prize, ready and willing, red bull, bang bang, giggy, ice breaker, seasons, truth and rights, etc....
licubit
2007-05-10 20:48:57 UTC
I am just giving you some names of some good Jamaican artists: Beres Hammond, Dennis Brown, Buju Banton, Beenie Man, Sizzla, Bounty Killa, Capelton, TOK, Daville, Mavado,Spice,Ninja man, Lady Saw, Macka Diamond, Tami and Tessene Chin, Alaine, Tony Matterhorn, Leftside and Esco n that about it
Angel in Hell
2007-05-10 19:46:19 UTC
Download the entire Bob Marley- Legend album
Chrissy B
2007-05-10 19:51:02 UTC
well ther are alot of danceall songs from Jamaica such as:

Rhum Ram by QQ, Dutty wine by Matterone, Riverse the thing by Benie Man, Hot wuk by Mr Vagas, No fren by Mr vagas, Hula Hoop by Macka Diamon, me know me baby fada by D Angel and Vibes kartel and alot more.
shebj
2007-05-10 19:50:58 UTC
I went to Jamaica a couple of years ago and purchased a few cd's..."Lucky You" by Nanko and "Love Is" by jah cure are two songs that I am feelin on the reggae tip!
ACME
2007-05-10 19:56:12 UTC
As everybody has suggested ; Bob Marley.

He is the most famous, but I know there are other Reggae artists out there., I just don't know them.
smart_lil_gyrly
2007-05-10 19:45:20 UTC
Reggae: Money To Burn by TOK

Reggaeton: Move Your Body by Nina Sky

=]
imari104012000
2007-05-10 20:06:27 UTC
Deport them:Sean Paul

Sexy lady: Sean Paul&shaggy

here comes the boom: sean paul

king of the danchall: beanie man

touch you body: nina sky & sean paul

I have so much on my computer at my house but I cant think of them on the top of my head!
mmk10595
2007-05-10 19:47:08 UTC
Ziggy Marly "Road to Zion"

Bob Marly "no woman no cryz'
ImNotDead
2007-05-10 19:52:53 UTC
Ding dong-wacky dip

Elephant man-Sesame Street, jiggy time againe, blaze

Bob marley-all his songs

TOK-footprints
jgsk1993
2007-05-10 19:45:16 UTC
bob marly (dont worry 'bout a thing) song

regge regge sauce
Angelacia baybeeeeee
2007-05-10 19:48:45 UTC
welcome to jamrock - damien marley

baby boy - beyonce ft sean paul

dude - beenie man

no woman no cry - bob marley

i shot the sherrif - bob marley

summer time - sublime
stabrolee
2007-05-10 23:02:46 UTC
come around by collie budzz......it's a hot new song with video
2007-05-10 22:23:04 UTC
a really good one is by daddy yankee Rompe. also by toby love Tengo un amar or something like that. listen to them they are hot!!!!!
2007-05-10 19:44:44 UTC
anything by bob marley
cuttiiee
2007-05-10 19:45:15 UTC
all reggae songs are great... try bobmarley's ones they are awesome
2007-05-10 19:44:45 UTC
bob marley's no woman no cry
lovebug
2007-05-10 19:54:29 UTC