Question:
Is there an actual feud between beyonce and rihanna?
2007-05-10 19:51:49 UTC
Or is it just rumors? i hope there isnt a feud, I kinda like both, although beyonce is a better singer and dancer, rihanna is also pretty and her songs are rly good too.
Ten answers:
MusicalHeart
2007-05-10 23:32:44 UTC
Dont' believe the hype. It's just the media. They are always starting fueds between people to get better stories.

Beyonce is a way better singer. Rihanna can hardly sing. She's nothing compared to Bee. I like both too but Bee is my girl since 1998 when she first came out.
ksanford879
2007-05-11 06:51:55 UTC
Maybe not an actual feud, but Rihanna is screwin her ex. She needs to move on and start making happy songs again like in the "Beyonc'e" album. Jay-z is a whore and always will be.
Alice Cullen
2007-05-10 19:59:12 UTC
there is kinda a feud but it has to do with jay z always being with rihanna and always talkin to her rihanna felt like she was taking over him. if u listen to beyonces songs like upgrade u and ring the alarm u see what shes sayin and then rihanna had jay z in umbrella so.....but yeah there both good but i prefer B.
tampadiva
2007-05-10 21:28:37 UTC
i think it's just rumors plus, beyonce could squash Rhianna in terms of talent (hello?) and beauty (Rhi's Five-head) and the fact that Bey's fan's are crazy about her.

i know a few people that will jack you if you talk about Bey, like she's their home-girl or something lol.

yeah i think there's nothing going on.
Miss_D
2007-05-11 04:44:54 UTC
It's not as big as the media plays it out to be, but there is tension. Everything isn't as kumbaya as people make it out to be when they are denying the rumors, but the media has blown it out and made it much more than it is.
kamsmom
2007-05-10 22:01:54 UTC
I think its the media trying to start some drama over Joe Camel.
beauty_daisy1
2007-05-10 19:59:46 UTC
No they are not. Jay-Z discovered Rhianna. Beyonce is one of her idols.
Leon_can't do everything
2007-05-10 21:32:18 UTC
Nope. Just tabloid gossip.
Thai