Question:
music websiteS?
juiced2damax06
2007-05-09 18:03:45 UTC
What should all artist have on their music page/myspace etc
Three answers:
2007-05-09 18:12:01 UTC
itunes you can just look it up on the internet music!
2007-05-09 22:56:53 UTC
personally, I believe that promoting your music through the net might be more of a second priority than say, getting out in the world and selling your demo/cd. However, I can tell ya that many artists on myspace have mp3 files of their music, but that can be dangerous if your not careful. Make sure you copyright your song/music/lyrics through the Library of Congress, and no other way (the mail way doesnt count, I'm told). Good luck and if you're in the Chicago area and make beats/produce...k.i.t. :)
2007-05-11 15:49:13 UTC
Their home phone numbers.