Question:
Why do people poke fun at COLOR ME BADD?
Engage Me
2007-05-10 06:18:10 UTC
You know you all listened to them back in the day... now all of a sudden you have selective memory..?? You know you had your acid-washed jean jacket on, walking down the street, with your cassette walkman (those of us who couldn't afford a cd player) playin "I wanna SEX you up...."
Eleven answers:
jeffreytucker79
2007-05-10 06:20:04 UTC
yepp...they're a guilty pleasure of mine...but if you tell anyone, I'll deny it!!!
lune_ellise
2007-05-10 06:22:05 UTC
Really? I had no idea the band had such a reputation! I am quite proud that I like Color Me Badd songs, because I'm not really a pop fan....
juicie813
2007-05-10 10:18:45 UTC
I don't know why people are acting like the don't like Color Me Badd because I have 2 of their songs on my Ipod.
weeder
2007-05-10 08:07:59 UTC
Yeah right....I don't know a soul who liked that song back in the day or at any other time for that matter. I'd rather chew glass.

The Gerardo comment was hysterical..

Rico Suavez
Mosh
2007-05-10 06:21:00 UTC
I never listened to color me badd. I was a fan of all 4 one though.
Essie
2007-05-10 06:27:32 UTC
Well I was young when that song come out and I always liked that song. They play it on the radio here sometimes during whats called the "old skool lunch".
Bunky the Clown
2007-05-10 06:26:44 UTC
That's an unfair accusation. I remember when that song would come on the radio, and all I could say was "Man, that sucks. What's WITH these dumbass boy bands?"
Support Breast Cancer Research
2007-05-10 06:21:16 UTC
I had the orange headphones with my interchangeable Lotto's listening to Jodeci
2007-05-10 10:13:18 UTC
Some of their songs were nice. And that girl from American Idol married one of the singers..
2007-05-10 06:50:50 UTC
no, i thought they sucked back in 1990, but there was cool thing about the band. i remember beavis and butthead even bringing it up. every guy in the band, looks like another musician

there was the geoge michael guy

the kenny g guy

the terrance trent d'arby guy and

i can't remember who the last guy. but he looked like someone too.
evilim
2007-05-10 06:19:53 UTC
Not me....I was too busy listening to Gerardo....