Question:
Female Dance/Pop artists with words 'you know you wanna give it to me'?
rileybones1064
2007-05-11 10:49:01 UTC
The song is heard in night clubs, but it's a slower beat. It's a female artist and there is a chime or a bell in the background music. the lyrics (i think) are you 'you can 'something, something something, you know you wanna give it to me'. it's one of those songs that women would dance more with their hips to.
Two answers:
Xiomy
2007-05-11 10:57:53 UTC
http://www.racerxband.com/give2metd.htm
Ask Shirley
2007-05-11 17:59:32 UTC
I think the song is "Give It Up to Me" and it's from the soundtrack to the movie for Step Up- the artist name is Shawn Paul and it features Keyshia Cole

Hope that's right!!